M.Phil Admission Fall Session 2017 Result Declared
|Govt. College of Home Economics, Gulberg, Lahore|
|Sr. No.||Roll No.||Name||Father Name||Department|
|1||2008-hs-73||MARYAM AZIZ||MUHAMMAD ISHFAQ||Food & NUTRITION|
|2||2007-hs-101||AYESHA IFTIKHAR||MUHAMMAD IFTIKHAR KHAN||Food & NUITRITION|
|3||2011-hs-102||AYESHA AFAQ||AFAQ ASLAM||Food & NUITRITION|
|4||2011-hs-26||SAMAWAIA QURESHI||ABDUL HANAN QURESHI||Food & NUITRITION|
|5||2011-hs-159||MARYAM IMRAN||IMRAN QADIR||Food & NUITRITION|
|6||2011-hs-99||TALIYA AMIR||MUHAMMAD AMIR SHEIKH||Food & NUITRITION|
|7||2011-HS-145||NADIA IMRAN||IMRAN GUL||TEXTILES|
|8||2010-HS-124||WANIA KHALID||KHALID PERVEZ||TEXTILES|
|9||2011-HS-55||RABBIA KHALIL||KHALIL UR REHMAN||TEXTILES|
|10||2010-HS-327||HUMA JAVED||MUHAMMAD SADIQ JAVED||TEXTILES|
|11||2010-HS-350||NAJAH ALI||CH.GHULAM NABI||TEXTILES|
|12||2010-HS-86||FATIMA NASIR||NASIR ALI||TEXTILES|
|13||2011-hs-307||SAMIRA HUSSAIN||FAQIR HUSSAIN||H.D.F.S|
|14||2004-hs-132||RAMSHA KHAN||AGHA ZIA ULLAH KHAN||H.D.F.S|
|15||2011-HS-419||HAFSA FATIMA||TAHIR MAHMOOD||H.D.F.S|
|16||2011-HS-420||MARYAM KHALIL||KHALIL AHMED||H.D.F.S|
|17||2011-HS-421||MEHAK MUNSOOR||KAISER MUNSOOR||H.D.F.S|
|18||2010-HS-253||HIRA KHAN||IFTIKHAR AHMAD KHAN||H.D.F.S|
|19||2010-hs-343||SYEDA ZARA JAFFER||SYED MUHAMMAD JAFFER||ART & DESIGN|
|20||2002-hs-62||MOMINA ARSHAD||ARSHAD MEHMOOD MALIK||ART & DESIGN|
|21||2011-hs-68||MAHIRA AHMAD||AZEEM AHMAD||ART & DESIGN|
|22||2002-hs-122||HAJRAH ZAMAN||RANA -BADI-UZ-ZAMAN TARIQART & DESIGN||ART & DESIGN|
|23||2006-hs-176||NAZISH HASSAN||JAVED HASSAN||HOUSING|
|24||2011-hs-295||SABA NADEEM||NADEEM UL HAQ||HOUSING|
|25||2011-hs-354||ALEENA ATIF||ATIF NISAR||HOUSING|
|26||2011-hs-316||NIDA ZEHRA NAQVI||SYED AZAHAR HUSSAIN NAQVI||HOUSING|
|27||2011-hs-283||ZUMER BUTT||ALTAF BUTT||HOUSING|
|28||2010-hs-57||MAZIA JAVAID||TALAAT JAVAID||HOUSING|
|Note:||Selected Candidstes must bring original docments at the time of fee submission to be checked.|
|Fee Submission : Date for submission of fee is 13-09-2017.|
Admissions open in PhD HOME ECONOMICS Year 2017
M.PHIL / PHD HOME ECONOMICS
Applications are invited for admission in M.Phil / Ph.D Home Economics ( Food & Nutrition, Textile and Clothing, Human Development and Family Studies, Housing Home Management & Interior Design, Arts and Design.)
- Eligibility Criteria is in accordance with the rules and regulations of University of the Punjab.
- Admission forms will be available at the College office w.e.f Thursday 3rd August 2017.
- The Applications complete in all respects should reach the College Office by Thursday 17th August 2017.
- The written test will be held in the College Hall on Wednesday 23rd August 2017, at 9.30 a.m.
Instructions for M.Phil Test
TOTAL MARKS: 100
TIME ALLOWED: 100 MIN.
- Subject Base Paper: 50 Marks
- English : 20 Marks
- Maths : 10 Marks
- Research : 20 Marks
Successful candidates are informed by the office of the College.
- The Applications complete in all respects should reach the College Office by Wednesday 16th September
- The written test will be held in the College Hall on Wednesday 23rd September 2017, at 9.30 a.m.
M.PHIL / PH.D HOME ECONOMICS
- For M.Phil B.S /M.Sc Home Economics (Food and Nutrition, Textile and Clothing , Human Development and Family Studies, Housing Home Management & Interior Design, Arts and Design. ) degree.
- For Ph.D Eligibility Criteria is M. Phil Home Economics required in accordance with the rules and regulations of University of the Punjab.
- Having not more than two second divisions in the entire academic career.
- No 3rd division in the entire academic career (where “division” criteria applicable).
- No ‘D’ grade in entire academic career (where “division” criteria applicable).
- Specific eligibility criteria of different department will be determined by the respective departments.
- Prescribed application forms duly filled in and supported by the attested copies of educational certificates/degrees be submitted to the College office. For M.Phil 17th Aug 2017. For Ph.D 16th September 2017.
- No application will be entertained after the due date.
Admissions open in BS Part I 1st Year 2017
RULES FOR ADMISSION T0 THE BS. FIRST YEAR CLASS
Candidates who have passed the Matriculation/Senior Cambridge Examination creditably, will be admitted to the college. Applications should be sent on prescribed forms by Registered Post or any Courier Service and should reach the college office by the due date. Following certiﬁcates should be attached with the application form:
(a) Two attested photocopies of domicile certiﬁcate.
(b) Photocopy of Matriculation detail marks, duly attested by the Head Mistress of the High School concerned or a gazzetted ofﬁcer.
(c) Attested photocopy of the provisional and character certiﬁcate from the High School attended.
(d) Original Health Certiﬁcate.
(e) One photograph of the candidate should also be attached to the application form. All certiﬁcates listed above should be attached with the form for ofﬁce use. Original Matric Certiﬁcate will be examined before College dues are accepted from a candidate. Incomplete applications and those without Domicile and the above mentioned certiﬁcates will not be entertained. If any of the documents of any candidate are found to be forged/fake at any time, her admission shall stand cancelled automatically. Compartment candidates will not be admitted.
Note: The following documents are required at the time ojglyment of dues:
l . Original Matric certificate (will be retumed after admission)
2. Original Domicile certiﬁcate will be examined and retained for veriﬁcation and college record.
3. Attested photocopy of matriculation certiﬁcate.
4. Attested photocopy of CNIC or form of registration of student issued by Nadra.
5. Attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
6. NOC/Migration certiﬁcate from those students who pass the matriculation examination from D.G. Khan, Bahawalpur, Multan and Azad Kashmir Board or any board within the Punjab other than Lahore.
7. Two photograph size hl inches of the student with blue background.
8. Original Health Certiﬁcate
9. The students who have done their O levels are required to get an equivalence certiﬁcate.
- Students are expected to wear college uniform every day i.e. and turquoise duppata, white socks and proper black shoes.
- Blazer is a compulsory part of Winter uniform. It must be Worn with the college crest.
- The college badge mustbe Wom at all times.
- Shawls are not permitted.
- Plain black j ersies without any strips or pattern may be worn in winter. Scarves if wom, should be plain black or white
- Sleeveless or tight shirts with laces, frills and low necklines are not allowed.
- Plain black shoes or plain black jo ggers may be worn.
- Jewellery, Open Sandals or Chappals, Coloured Ankle Socks are not allowed. Students without prescribed uniform will be ﬁned Rs. 25/- during ﬁrst checking. Fine will be doubled after each subsequent checking.
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the college authorities in maintaining simplicity. neatness and modestv in the dress of the students.