Admissions open in BS Part I 1st Year 2017
RULES FOR ADMISSION T0 THE BS. FIRST YEAR CLASS
Candidates who have passed the Matriculation/Senior Cambridge Examination creditably, will be admitted to the college. Applications should be sent on prescribed forms by Registered Post or any Courier Service and should reach the college office by the due date. Following certiﬁcates should be attached with the application form:
(a) Two attested photocopies of domicile certiﬁcate.
(b) Photocopy of Matriculation detail marks, duly attested by the Head Mistress of the High School concerned or a gazzetted ofﬁcer.
(c) Attested photocopy of the provisional and character certiﬁcate from the High School attended.
(d) Original Health Certiﬁcate.
(e) One photograph of the candidate should also be attached to the application form. All certiﬁcates listed above should be attached with the form for ofﬁce use. Original Matric Certiﬁcate will be examined before College dues are accepted from a candidate. Incomplete applications and those without Domicile and the above mentioned certiﬁcates will not be entertained. If any of the documents of any candidate are found to be forged/fake at any time, her admission shall stand cancelled automatically. Compartment candidates will not be admitted.
Note: The following documents are required at the time ojglyment of dues:
l . Original Matric certificate (will be retumed after admission)
2. Original Domicile certiﬁcate will be examined and retained for veriﬁcation and college record.
3. Attested photocopy of matriculation certiﬁcate.
4. Attested photocopy of CNIC or form of registration of student issued by Nadra.
5. Attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
6. NOC/Migration certiﬁcate from those students who pass the matriculation examination from D.G. Khan, Bahawalpur, Multan and Azad Kashmir Board or any board within the Punjab other than Lahore.
7. Two photograph size hl inches of the student with blue background.
8. Original Health Certiﬁcate
9. The students who have done their O levels are required to get an equivalence certiﬁcate.
- Students are expected to wear college uniform every day i.e. and turquoise duppata, white socks and proper black shoes.
- Blazer is a compulsory part of Winter uniform. It must be Worn with the college crest.
- The college badge mustbe Wom at all times.
- Shawls are not permitted.
- Plain black j ersies without any strips or pattern may be worn in winter. Scarves if wom, should be plain black or white
- Sleeveless or tight shirts with laces, frills and low necklines are not allowed.
- Plain black shoes or plain black jo ggers may be worn.
- Jewellery, Open Sandals or Chappals, Coloured Ankle Socks are not allowed. Students without prescribed uniform will be ﬁned Rs. 25/- during ﬁrst checking. Fine will be doubled after each subsequent checking.
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the college authorities in maintaining simplicity. neatness and modestv in the dress of the students.
Admission in M.Phil
Total Test Marks: 40
Syllabus for Both MS and M.Phil test include questions on
- Verbal reasoning (English) 20%,
2. Analytical reasoning (Logical thinking) 10%
3. Quantitative reasoning (Mathematics) 10%